Mochi Pet Skin Disinfectant – recommended to use as ‘dry bathing’, hassle free cleaning!
It is mild and non-irritating. It has been proven by laboratory tests that it is effective against the common bacteria found on pets, such as Trichophyton mentagrophytes and B. canis.
- It effectively cleans the skin dirt and odor, soothes skin discomfort.
- Promote skin health and improve skin problems.
- Can be used after going out, home or excretion.
- Gentle and non-irritating, safe ingredients.
- Rinse free.
- Brush the parts to be cleaned, such as pet’s limbs, hair skin, and around the nose and mouth. If the surface is wet, you can wipe it with a clean paper towel.
- The frequency for your pet to take a bath is related to its hair quality, living environment, living habits and skin conditions. If your pet does not go out often, and if it has light body odor or dry skin, usually once a month.
Best before: 12 months from the manufacture date (it is recommended to use up within three months after opening)
Made in Hong Kong